The official statement for Reliance Jio 4G phone has announced on 21st July under the Lyf brand, which is a part of the Reliance Digital. People are desperately awaiting Jio phone. The online registration was already going on at Jio.com, now certain off-line retailers in the Delhi NCR have started to take pre-orders for Jio phone.
According to a study in NDTV reports the jio stores has also given details about the booking procedure, the documents required, delivery dates and other details. People in Delhi NCR and other major cities now able to register for jio phone in the nearest reliance digital store/ Jio Stores/ jio mobile stores.
Reliance jio has announced the first set of Jio Phone units launched on August 15 as beta trials of the 4G feature phone and pre booking for the phones starts both online and offline at Reliance digital store/ jio stores on 24th August.
Here is all you need to know about booking or shopping Jio Phone at an off-line retailer:
- To get a Jio phone, Submit a copy of your Aadhaar cards with to authorized Jio retailer.
- You can get only one phone against one Aadhaar number
- You need not pay anything when you give the copy of your Aadhaar card. You will have to pay Rs 1,500 to the retailer when you take a phone from the offline retail store.
- The Rs 1500 will be returned after 36 months, according to Jio
- If you buy right now, you may get delivery of phone in Sept, as per the source report.