As a person who commutes every day for a long distance, I know how hectic and tiring it is. I would do anything in the world to escape it. And, this is the one vital thing about online education. It saves your everyday commute time and provides you ease of schedule and more time to learn and grasp the lessons. According to a fact, in USA there is increase in people opting for online colleges and programs.
For instance, if you want to opt for master’s online in Strayer University online and if it is not available you can find that masters are provided in Belleuve University online college and start your study in one click from your home. There are some Online design degree colleges as well where you get a degree in design. Over traditional learning opting for online education or online colleges seems a better option
Offline learning is a disadvantage due to few factors:
- Cost: To attend a good school in campus and utilize all its resources you will need lot of money. These are expensive, and everyone won’t be able to afford it even if they excel in academics. E.g.: Strayer University on-campus learning costs more than offline learning.
- Schedule: In traditional campus learning you won’t be able to schedule your learning according to your routine. You will be expected to learn according to the timetable of the college.
- Learning: There are various types of students while learning. Some grasp it quicker, some are slow in learning process and some learn it in moderate manner. In offline learning, everyone is expected to learn in a same manner which seems unfair to students.
- Opportunity: On-campus learning does not help people who work to participate in learning. It seems inconvenient for an adult working to take part in on-campus learning. E.g.: Bellevue University campus learning is inconvenient to some workers who work full time whereas Bellevue University online isn’t
- Attention: In traditional campus learning the attention given to each student is less.
Online learning overcomes the disadvantages of offline learning by these factors:
- Cost: The main reason to opt online education is because it is inexpensive. Any student with decent grade and money can get into online education through a good and recognized college that provides online courses and get an accurate education which a person requires.
- Schedule: Offline learning gives you an advantage of scheduling your learning classes according to your routine and it does not exempt you from the activities or other events you want to take part in. You even get spend more time socially and to yourself. E.g.: Strayer university online gives you opportunity to schedule your learning. You can get these information about online learning from Gradzz Portal
- Learning: You can opt for self-paced learning through online colleges. You can take your time in grasping the topics and courses discussed. You can even go through the study several times until you get it. Learning can be done in an efficient way since everyone can do it according to their speed.
- Opportunity: There are lots of working people who want to do a certificate program or earn their master’s degree who will opt for online education since they can both work and study and cannot attend on-campus learning. It also is helpful for high school students who want to add a program on their resume which in turn influences their future or professional life
- Attention: In on-campus learning isolated attention is not paid to each student. But online learning provides you with the attention you require and will not feel distinguished from other students who get attention. The support is always provided to you whenever you require it .it can be either technical support where the technical difficulties you face in the learning process or a query regarding the lesson you took part in, the help is always there through phone calls, video calls, email or other instances. E.g.: Bellevue university online provides you with query sessions. Or else you can opt for online design colleges.
Statistics show that there is seen a positive growth in the students opting for online education in USA. Hence there are USA colleges that have started providing online education due to the increase in people opting for it. There are online portals too which provide you online education from your room in a house outfit at an ungodly hour.
Though there are cons to online education, the pros to it weigh heavier and seems likeable and a choice to students. Education is an important step in everyone’s life why compromise on it. When you can study in a comfortable manner and efficient manner.