Reliance Industries Limited chairman “Mr. Mukesh Ambani” on Friday, 21 July 2017 announced the brand new JioPhone which is a 4G VoLTE feature phone and he called this phone as ‘India ka Smartphone’. It will be the greatest accelerator of the Bharat India connectivity. The phone has been created by Indian engineers for an Indian people. The is an affordable, 4G VoLTE-capable feature phone will always have free voice calls with free unlimited data.
The JioPhone delivery will start in September 2017 while bookings starting on 15th August 2017.
Reliance JIO 4g phone Specs, Features
- Snapdragon 205 SoC,
- Qualcomm processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro-SD card slot.
- 2.4-inch QVGA display
- 2MP Rear camera
- 2,000mAh Battery
- 4G VoLTE only Reliance Jio SIM with Dual-SIM support,
- Expandable SD card slot, 4-way navigation
- Headphone jack, microphone, speaker with optional TV cable
- FM Radio, Bluetooth, NFC support for quick payment
- Supports 22 Indian languages,
- Access to apps like JioTV, JioCinema, and JioMusic.
Reliance Jio 4G Phone Price & Tariff Plan
Phone price is “0 rupees” but you have to deposit Rs. 1500/- as security money.
The Jio Phone’s effective price is Rs 0. This means, you can buy the phone at Rs 1500, which will be refunded after 3 years. This JioPhone user will have to pay just Rs 153 a month, including the cost of the phone. The Rs. 153 plan comes with 500MB everyday FUP for the high-speed data. There will be a weekly plan of Rs 54 and a 2-day plan of Rs 24 with all the same features. The Jio Phone will also be able to boardcast apps such as JioTV and JioCinema on TVs using its cable. Users will need to recharge Rs. 309 Jio pack to get this feature.
- Reliance Jio 4G Phone Booking Start From 15th Aug 2017
- Delivery Will Start From Last week of Sept 2017
- Phone can be booked using Jio App