MNSSBY-Bihar Student Credit Card Online Application, Status, Registration Query, BSCC Yojna Details at www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in: Govt of Bihar launched a credit card scheme to financially support the students of Bihar in his/her study in the state or outside the state. CM of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar launches the scheme and distribute the credit card to many meritorious students. But still, many needy students are looking for it.
Students who haven’t get Bihar Student Credit Card yet can now apply online with all the required details and can check its status online on the website link given below. To apply online for Bihar Student Credit Card candidates have to visit the official web portal MNSSBY (https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/).
After visiting the link candidates have to create login ID by filling out all the correct required details online. Students who applied already can check the status of their credit card by using a login ID and password generated at the time of registration.
Bihar student credit card (BSCC) yojana is a promising initiative of Bihar govt along with Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna and Kushal Yuva Program (KYP). All the eligible candidates can apply online with the correct details and certificate of age limits, income, etc.
At the time of registration kept your working mobile number along with you for OTP verification.
Steps to Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card
- Visit the website: www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- Fill required details on the new registration link
- Verify OTP (One Time Password) sent on the registered mobile number
- Fill your user name and password
- Fill all information which has been asked in the registration form and submit
- Click on next and select the required scheme for credit card
- Fill personal details (Of applicant, it should be 100% true)
- Download filled form and you will receive acknowledgment in your registered email id
- Visit the DRCC on the allocated date with a self-attested photocopy of the documents
- After successful verification, AM will forward the application to the Nominated officer from the Education Department.
- Bank will confirm education loan and DRCC will send a message and email on your registered email ID with all details
- Visit the DRCC and collect the student credit card
- Candidates can track application status at any time by calling the toll free number of the call center or by visiting the website www.7nischay‐ yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in