We live in a time where we are inhaling the toxic gases in a highly polluted metro cities. These health hacks will ensure that you stay floating even with your long to-do list. If you want to have some amazing healthy lifestyle in the busy schedule, follow these tips below! which helps people to lead a healthy life.
Integrate Activity into Your Daily Life
Vigorous exercise is important. However, if your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to hit the gym, you can try integrating some activity in the course of the day for increasing your productivity and staying fit.
- Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
- Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
- Exercise at home, like sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges, and squats, keep you in shape.
- Take short breaks and step away from the workstation.
Eat Healthy and On Time
- Choose whole grain variants which contain more fiber, and keep you feeling full.
- Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.
- Avoid watching TV or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep
- Create a sleep schedule and fix to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry and stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
Watch Your Posture
- Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
- Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.