Kotak, ICICI, HDFC, Axis Is Best Bank For Saving Account With Highest Interest Rate: Savings bank account, one of the basic and simplest way to keep your money securely. Through this article, we shall share details on the good savings bank account in India. We have also compiled a list of some best savings bank account and why?
Kotak Mahindra Bank
This bank offers several good savings account, as many as 13 different savings account variants.
- Up to INR 4,500 cash back per annum for point of sale, Kotak debit card spends
- You can get benefit up to 6% interest rate for any amount across different types of savings accounts held with Kotak
- Over 11,500 ATMs across the country.
ICICI is one of the most popular banks, provides a range of remarkable features and personalised services. ICICI provides 4% interest rate on all its savings accounts.
- Zero balance facility.
- Discounts at Apollo pharmacies, hospitals, and clinics
- Convenience of Internet and phone banking
- Huge network of ATMs
HDFC provides a wide range of savings account options to suit varying requirements of different categories of people. They offer great customer service and have over 11,000 ATMs across Indian. Other essential offerings consist of Mobile, Phone, and Internet Banking.
Axis offers some excellent features on its different savings bank accounts options at competitive rate: Low minimum opening deposits
- Quarterly interest payout for savings accounts
- Free Phone Banking and Net Banking facilities
- A wide range of savings account options to suit various requirements
One of the best features of having an SBI savings account is that it does not have a minimum balance mandate and SBI offers a 4% interest rate they all its saving accounts, Some other benefits include:
- Internet, Mobile and Kiosk Banking
- Multicity cheques
- Inter-bank account transfer without having to change the account number
- Service to link savings account to multi option deposit account