Do you suffer from a chronic cough? Maybe you had the flu but the coughing just won’t go away? In this post, you will find why you should never use substance coughing syrup from the pharmacy – something everyone should know about. You will look for the best natural chronic cough remedies you can prepare on your own, at home, So get rid of that irritating coughing today.
Image source: www.atlantaent.com
- Thyme leaves and honey makes one of the best natural coughing remedies. This especially eases in a cough by infection in your throat. Just mix 10 fresh thyme leaves thyme leaves half cup honey and wait a few hours. You can have 2 spoons of this honey (without the leaves) a day.
- Mix equal amount of honey and lemon grass juice then drink to reduce the coughs.
- One teaspoon raw onion juice with 1 teaspoonful of honey kept over 3- 4 hours serves as a great cough syrup. This is another excellent Home Remedy for A cough.
- Boil some water with 1 table spoon of oregano, 2 garlic cloves. Pour into a cup add 1 tablespoon of honey and drink.
- Chewing betel leaf with 3-4 black Tulsi leaves, a clove and a small quantity of menthol thrice a day provides relief from a chronic cough.
- Mix a syrup consisting of 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, mix and drink.
- For a chronic cough, take garlic juice, tulsi juice, and honey. A teaspoonful of this mixture taken once in 3 hours will treat an excessive cough.
- Make a lemon and honey drink. Active Manukka honey and propolis have been commonly used as ingredients in the home remedy for a cough because of their strong antibacterial properties.
- A pinch of turmeric powder, a teaspoon of honey, chewing cardamom for a while, a stick of clove, all these have proven very beneficial in treating
- A cup of grape juice mixed with a teaspoon of honey is recommended for cough relief.
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh oregano leaves in boiling water for 10 min, let it cool and drink. You can do this twice a day.