New Year is the time or day at which the new calendar begins. 1st January represent the fresh start of New Year after the period of remember of the passing year. In many countries this day is celebrated at evening of 31st December by social gathering in which many people dance ,eat, drink and burst crackers. This party continues till 12:00 a.m or after that also. But many people also celebrate by visiting to various places with friends and families.
In North India there are few places which is best for New Year celebration.
- Delhi– Delhi is the great place to visit in New Year . People can move for long drive with their family from Rashtrapati Bhawan to India Gate.
- India Gate is especially decorated to mark the turning of year’s .
- One can organise a party with their friends in many clubs and resorts.
- Delhi is the best for shopping destination .one can move to Dilli Hatt to buy some decorating piece for decorating there house.
- One can make arrangement of snacks and hot drinks and can move to Lodhi Garden for picnic with family or friends.
All over Delhi is perfect for New Year celebration.
- Agra- Agra is famous for Taj Mahal. People can visit Taj Mahal “the sign of love” on the beginning of the new year nothing is more better than start up with the “sign of love”. There are many hotels to stay for New Year Eve party.
It is the best place to organise a huge party in the hotel with family and friends from where the view of “Taj Mahal” is clear.
- Jaipur- Jaipur famous by the name of “pink city” . If one is planning for great dinner with family they can visit “WORKD TRADE PARK”, shopping mall with awesome food street floor. It will give you some time to spend with family.
One can move to the “Jal Mahal” with the friends Nahargarh fort is the best place for youth in New Year Eve. Here our youth with there friends can enjoy them selves. It is also the great place.
- Varanasi– It is the place full of temples . This is the best way of celebrating by visiting to various temple and getting blessings as well as information related to its history . There are various kinds of food and specialities which make this city a unique one. There are some ancient ghats which have their own history . One can do lots of shopping of silk saris and Banarasi saris which is famous.
Varanasi is suitable for our old citizens to visit temple as well as our youths who have interest in knowing the history of ghats and temple . It is also very beautiful for New Year Celebration .
- Kolkata– Kolkata is rich in history . It is also known as “city of joy” . It is famous for variety of things . Kolkata is considered to be the safest place. Women and girls can enjoy themselves freely without any risk .
The Howrah Bridge is one of the most famous and beautiful place. One can take the photos and selfies at this point. Park Street which is also called Food Steet . There are many restaurants one can visit there with there family and friends there are many pubs also which is best to visit with friends.
India museum which is the oldest museums in India. The students can visit there also at this place they can enjoy as well as get the knowledge. There are many more places to visit like Birla Temple ,Jadapara wildlife sanctuary and many more. No one can get bore in Kolkata . It is the best location for visiting in New Year.